Saturday, March 22, 2008

Tagged - 8 Random Facts About Me

Well, for the first time, I have officially been “tagged.” (Technically a couple weeks ago, but, as usual, I am a little behind.) So here goes…..

*******************************************************

In 8 facts about yourself, share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules:

RULES:* Each blogger must post these rules first.* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

  1. I am afraid of elevators – I can usually hide it pretty well – until the elevator starts to lurch or bounce; then I start losing it ;-)
  2. When I was born I had one blue eye and one brown eye. Thankfully I grew out of it after a couple months.
  3. I speed read. (Sometimes this can be a bad thing – especially when studying for an exam!)
  4. I am an only child. (I've been told it's pretty obvious!)
  5. My father was the maintenance foreman at a Provincial park, so I spent my summers growing up practically “living” at Caliper Lake.
  6. As a child, we used to have many pet rabbits (most at one time was 13 – usually around 5 or 6). I used to walk them on leashes, take them swimming (at Caliper Lake), and “Snoopy” was even litter box trained.
  7. I used to play the piano and clarinet. I hope to own a piano some day. Playing the piano was always a great de-stressor for me. Unfortunately I have not touched a piano in almost 10 years.
  8. I’ve always wanted to live on an island.

    I made it! That was tougher than I thought! The tagging of fellow bloggers will soon follow…

    Thanks for thinking of me, Andre :-)

No comments:

My Nursing Degree Online - Directory of online nursing degrees and certifications, job listings and nursing blog.