Friday, September 01, 2006

Sigh.....................................

Well I didn't get either of the management positions, and although I shouldn't be surprised, I'm a little more bummed about it than I thought I would be. So guess I continue on, mindlessly, mind-numbingly typing away at my same ole' boring task.......sigh - well at least I tried :-( Just kinda sucked sitting in the congratulatory office pot-luck supper we had tonight for Laurel, the one who won the position. She definately deserved it more than I did, but I was still hoping......... I kinda wish that I hadn't gotten as far in the competition as I had so at least I could have enjoyed my week of vacation I had off, and been better able to appreciate my visits with Anthe & Peter, instead of making myself sick with the stress of the whole thing. But I guess it was all part of a learning experience. .........

No comments:

My Nursing Degree Online - Directory of online nursing degrees and certifications, job listings and nursing blog.