Saturday, January 06, 2007

Subscribe to My Blog!

For the past 6 months or so, I have been using the program newsgatoronline as my RSS feeder and subscribe to about 200 various blogs, mostly all medical blogs, and this is how I keep up with the various blogs without having to click on all 200 or so blogs every day to see if they have been updated yet.

The great thing about this program is how you can log into it on any computer to check out your own personal list of blog feeds. I highly recommend it, and once you have it, feel free to test it out by subscribing to my blog. You can either cut-and-paste my blog address under "site feeds", or you can just click on the icon below to automatically add me:


Subscribe in NewsGator Online

No comments:

My Nursing Degree Online - Directory of online nursing degrees and certifications, job listings and nursing blog.